me and my wife are both having probs where the BB is taking a little longer then usual to load programs and go to diffrent screens. Im not to sure whats going on but maybe we have to many thing running and apps aren't fully closed? last night it took like 2 mins for it to unlock. which i find to be pretty odd
    11-07-07 08:28 AM
    I was literally going to post this very same question. I've been noticing my battery draining faster than usual. I think I may have things running in the background using all the juice. Anyone who has an answer feel free to reply.
    11-07-07 09:15 AM
    Press alt and the the esc key release the esc while holding the alt use your trackball to move around them
    11-07-07 09:20 AM
    Press alt and the the esc key release the esc while holding the alt use your trackball to move around them

thats just to switch which app you are in right? i dont see that helping me with shuting down whats running.. unless im missing somthing
    11-07-07 09:23 AM
    i agree with ccbbuser... To view any open appilcation you should press those keys (alt + esc key) on your home screen... Once you select the application that is currently running, hit menu and select close...

Note: There are certain apps that you can't close like BB Messenger, Call Logs, Browser, Home Screen and Messages...

Hope this helps..
    11-07-07 12:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD