Get GPS on my BlackBerry thats from t-mobile...? i think its an 8330, its the gold one....thanks for any help that you can give me...!
    10-20-08 10:55 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

If your carrier is T-Mobile, you most likely have the 8320 model, which did ship in Gold. The 8330 model is not supported by T-Mobile, it is a different cell technology.

The 8320 does not include GPS. It is possible to use an external Bluetooth connected GPS.
    10-20-08 11:33 AM
    thanks...! oh really that kinda sucks but oh well...i hate the color of the phone so im buying a new case....are there any other cool/good programs that i could add to the phone...? thanks again for all the help...!
    10-20-08 11:46 AM
    You could get a GPS puck. I use the Freedom 2000 it works great with the 8320 and Google maps.
    10-20-08 11:57 AM
    thanks...! oh really that kinda sucks but oh well...i hate the color of the phone so im buying a new case....are there any other cool/good programs that i could add to the phone...? thanks again for all the help...!
    And when "YOU" say cool/good programs, "YOU" mean what?

Games?
    Time Management?
    Business application?
    Email?
    Txt messaging?
    Pretty pictures?
    Ringtones?

Crackberry Store <---- click here and try as many of the free trials as you can stand.

Google Free Blackberry Games or use whatever word in place of Games you are interesting as far as programs.

Oh yeah welcome to Crackberry, your new home!
    10-20-08 01:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD