This isn't neceessarily a "CURVE" only question, but you all are smart, and may have an answer.

...okay, so at night I turn my beloved Blackberry off - I know, I know, that is foul number one right there...:-P. In the morning, I will usually check my emails on my computer. I'll delete the ones I can and keep the ones I need.

So, is there a way, that if I delete the email from my client, that it is not sent to my BB when I turn it on?

I'll delete oh, 100 or so emails in my inbox from overnight (work related by the way), but when I turn it on, I still get them...it can take around 10 minutes for them all to fall in on the device.

I am not hooked up to a BES, only BIS - so that may be the limitation. I know the reverse can happen that if I delete it off of my BB, that it will be deleted from my email client, but I need the opposite to be true as well.
    02-25-09 07:00 AM
    Unfortunately the poling done by the BIS servers of your e-mail server continue even though your BB is off. This then causes the e-mails from over night to be stored on the BIS server and sent to your phone when it is reactivate.

This unfortunately can not be changed as far as i know.
    02-25-09 07:07 AM
    You could look into a hosted BES account with mailstreet or something of the like. It costs money but not too much....like 30 bucks a month or so.
    02-25-09 07:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD