23 May 08

Hello!
    I've been a BB user for 2 years now.
    My contract is up and would like to get the Curve 8320.
    Is T-Mobile launching an upgraded Curve 8320?

I want my new BB!

Q
    05-23-08 11:53 AM
    Welcome 2 CB.com

T-mobile will be upgrading the Operating System, but all current 8320s will be capable of updating.

There is a new BB, but it's not an upgrade to the Curve. It has more of an 8820 form factor and is the first BB with a camera, gps and wifi all in one. For at&t, it will be the first to have those 3 and 3g. It is called the Blackberry Bold.

05-23-08 12:00 PM
    Currently on Amazon, they will pay you $25 in rebates to take a new Curve and T-Mobile plan. That implies channel flushing, in anticipation of a replacement. The replacement may be the Curve with the upgraded OS, or it could be the Bold.

Either way, there are plenty of great deals to be had, with the assurance that upgrading the OS will be practical for technical inclined users.
    05-23-08 12:15 PM
    you can update the software online anywhere. as far as upgrading. i went to wirefly.com paid 64.99 with tax for my curve and it was shipped to my house the very next day, along with a $100 mail in rebate. i'm for real. best deal i've seen in a minute........does anyone know where to get free stuff for my curve?????????? please email me the link [email protected]
    05-26-08 08:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD