I have a question, is there a difference b/t the Curve red and titanium?
    11-15-08 07:37 PM
    No as long as it's the same model. A red 8330 or Ti 8330 is still an 8330.
    11-15-08 07:39 PM
    The difference is ones red and ones titanium.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-08 07:41 PM
    If you are color blind, there may not be a difference

11-15-08 07:42 PM
    Welcome to CB!

The color choice is personal. My preference was the titanium.

Enjoy the addiction
    11-15-08 07:42 PM
    The only difference there could be is the model, as said above. The 8330 and 8310 come in Red and Titanium I believe (8320 seems to come in different colours...) but as long as the model number is the same the colour is just a colour! I find the red looks really manly and the titanium looks really corporate...I had a TI but switched the faceplate out for a purple BeckyMae one!
    11-15-08 08:38 PM
    Red isn't manly?? I think its girlie... course I got the red curve 8310, and I'm a girl..
    Pooh luvs Jamrock

~Crakd out on my berry~
    MySpace.com - ~Pooh~ - 38 - Female - Bull Shoals, Arkansas - www.myspace.com/hunnibabe01

11-15-08 08:45 PM
    so I guess I'm a girlie girl because I have a red curve. Haha j/k. I'm not starting any stupidity, just playin.

11-15-08 08:50 PM
    Haha I wasn't tryn to start nething either, jus sayin I thought red was more girlie than titanium... Althought came close to getn titanium because of a head injury 2 yrs ago, I have titanium plates ...
    Pooh luvs Jamrock

~Crakd out on my berry~
    MySpace.com - ~Pooh~ - 38 - Female - Bull Shoals, Arkansas - www.myspace.com/hunnibabe01

11-15-08 08:52 PM
    Difference is that the red rocks...
    11-15-08 09:50 PM
    Get the red - titanium is sssooo yesterday! :-) JK... the red is just nice because there are a lot of titanium colored phones!

As others have stated, unless the model # is different, there is no difference between the two.

And the good news is - red is a gender-neutral color. Men or women can have red.
    11-15-08 09:57 PM
    The other difference is the keypad light. The titanium keypad shows more light through it.

[I have the red, hubby has the titanium (I didn't like the gray-green color).]
    11-15-08 11:06 PM
    Other than color the only difference is the buttons. The red curve button's are black and the light shows up through the letter. The letter and number combined buttons - top half numbers are black on white button and bottom half is the same as all the other letters - black with white blacklit letters. I love the red color, but the buttons (are the opposite on the titanium) are brighter.
    11-16-08 03:51 AM
    If the sunset red is girlie guess im a girly man and im sure my construction buddies would have told me this by now,lol
    11-16-08 09:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD