I wanted to know if there were any way I can listen to my videos on my curve with a bluetooth headset?
    06-04-08 10:43 PM
    Yeah. When I press the menu key, I have an option while in the media player to activate either the handset (phone) or my bluetooth headset. Guessing you should have the same

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-08 11:11 PM
    I wanted to know if there were any way I can listen to my videos on my curve with a bluetooth headset?
    Does your headset support A2DP? If not, your BT headset can only be used for handsfree and not as a wireless earphone for music. What headset are you using?
    06-04-08 11:17 PM
    ...my videos ...
    No. There are technical reasons. Maybe the next generation.
    06-04-08 11:26 PM
    Stoner is right. Not possible at this time. It needs to be wired headphones to listen to video.
    06-04-08 11:30 PM
    I listen to video all the time through my bluetooth headsets. I have to watch using xPlayer to hear through BT, the player that came with my curve doesn't work with my BT.

I have two BT headsets, both play the audio when I use xPlayer: Plantronics 330 and 510.

I can't post the link since I just registered to crackberry, you can find it through google easily enough.

Hope this helps.
    06-05-08 08:03 AM
    Yes my headset is a2dp but the question was videos not music is there a way I can listen to my movies on the bluetooth headset?x player ok I got to check it out. Thanks
    Last edited by stayfly; 06-05-08 at 09:18 AM.
    06-05-08 09:15 AM
    After you install xPlayer, open the menu, select 'Settings', and change 'Select audio path' to bluetooth.

I don't think either of my Plantronic BT headsets are a2dp but I can still hear the audio when I watch videos using xPlayer (man, sounds like I really like this xPlayer doesn't it). I can also hear audio files (mp3's, etc) through my BT with xPlayer.
    06-05-08 10:03 AM
    Thanks for the xPlayer update. I am looking into it for my S9.

xPlayer :: BlackBerry :: Products

Perhaps I am missing something? After the install, I changed setting to Bluetooth which works fine for music playback, but not the audio from my video clips.
    Last edited by Stoner; 06-05-08 at 10:26 AM.
    06-05-08 10:15 AM
    for some reason it's not working for me. I just installed it ota and i can't play videos or music and idea? It wouldn't let me install it on the application loader on the bb desktop suggestions?
    06-05-08 10:24 AM
    It wouldn't let me install it on the application loader on the bb desktop suggestions?
    I used the PC link to download the package to my PC. It is a ZIP file and it requires extraction before you can use it.

Use Windows File Manager to navigate to your download directory. Select the package and Right Click to bring up properties. Select Extract ... and continue to create a working copy.

Application loader will then find an ALX file suitable for installation.
    06-05-08 12:48 PM
    No I know that but that bb won't recongnize it but its on my phone it just doesn't work

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-08 04:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD