I've been downloading a few themes to my BB Curve 8320 and none of them will show up in themes. They all show up in options>advanced options>applications instead. I made sure that they work with OS 4.2, which is what I have, and they all do. They're from several different sites so I know it isn't just the site, either. I can't try transferring them using PocketMac right now since I don't have the USB cord, but the OTA downloads *should* be working. I had a friend try it and the same themes I was downloading worked for them. Anyways, I've tried doing a battery pull, uninstalling and reinstalling the themes, nothing is working.

Any suggestions on how to fix it so I can use downloaded themes? I'm sick of the default themes that the T-Mobile BB Curve 8320's come with
    11-07-08 11:59 PM
    hi ..i am having the same problem. the themes are showing in my applications but wont turn up in BB i am sick too of my default themes. Plz help
    02-01-13 10:13 AM
    If the themes are showing up in your Applications but not in the Themes section that means that they are NOT compatible with either your device model NUMBER or your device OS version number or BOTH.

Go back and ENSURE that you have the correct versions.
    02-01-13 12:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD