CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Themes hiding icons

My sincerest apologies if this question is killed to death on this forum and I just haven't looked around hard enough but:

I was trying to move some icons around yesterday and I seem to have lost my "profiles" icon. It isn't hidden because I've done the alt+menu > show all thing. So I was wondering where it went and how I go about getting it back. I can't just switch themes because the theme I'm running is the t-mobile theme which lines my 5 home-screen icons on the bottom and I'm a really big fan of that. So in relation to this question, how do I get other apps to have their icons on my menu page? I notice that on my current theme, blackberry messenger, AIM and other various programs that are installed on my BB don't have the icons in my menu screen. So was there a way of looking at ALL the available icons and placing them on my screen. Again, Alt+menu > show all doesn't do justice for my "profiles" icon and it doesn't bring up the programs that are available on the other themes. Thank you all very much, I'm excited to join this community.
    Super Bad

Global Posts
    11,937 Global Posts

You may have inadvertently moved it into a folder.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

That was my first suspicion. I can't really seem to find any folders of any sort on my menu though.
    Super Bad

Global Posts
    11,937 Global Posts

Start clicking everyone icon. Not every icon obviously looks like a folder, such as the IM folder.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

That is exactly where it was. Thank you so much! It appears as though all the icons are in files for themselves. So I guess in a way, all my icons are in the menu. Disregard my other question. Thank you greatly.