I need some help everyone! I added my first theme last night through DM. I downloaded the Zip file.. Unzipped.. then went through the adding process in DM. However is it normal for my phone to cut off right in the middle of it being added to my phone?

It started going through the process and then I looked at my phone and it had cut off. It starts right back up but I get the hour glass screen for awhile then it eventually goes back to normal. It will finish adding the theme to my phone and it says it was done successfully. The themes work fine. No problems.

I just added another theme through DM today and it did the same thing. Shut off, hour glass for a while, comes back on and it's fine. Is this supposed to happen?

The other thing I noticed is when I'm adding a theme and I disconnect my phone from the computer, it doesn't recognize it the next time I try to connect it. In other words, when I'm done adding a theme I'll disconnect my phone. I'll go a day or two before I do anything else with it and then I'll try and connect my phone to my computer again but it doesn't recognize it. I have to either do a batt pull on my phone or restart my computer.

HELP PLEASEEE! What am I doing wrong?
    01-17-09 02:16 PM
    Yeah, it reboots. Its fine.
    01-17-09 02:20 PM
    Yeah, it reboots. Its fine.
    Thanks Rachel. You're always helping me out.
    01-17-09 02:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD