I have tried to download themes for by blackberry that I just got through T-mobile and everytime I download them, my phone slows down and I don't know why so if someone could lead me in the right direction for FREE themes that don't slow my system down that would be great .
    11-30-07 03:50 PM
    Hey check my sig line!! The links are to some 8300 series that I created but there are some for the 8100 series at the site as well!
    11-30-07 04:10 PM
    hello i luv ur themes very talented i might add but im kind dumb when it comes to computer stuff how do i get the city theme
    11-30-07 04:31 PM
    You need a memory card. If you are going to download a lot of themes, ringtones etc. you should get an 8GB mem card for your BB.
    I work for T-Mobile and this is a constant issue that I hear from customers. That is why I always suggest a memory card.
    Best,
    Nikilette

I have tried to download themes for by blackberry that I just got through T-mobile and everytime I download them, my phone slows down and I don't know why so if someone could lead me in the right direction for FREE themes that don't slow my system down that would be great .
    03-01-09 10:10 PM
    You need a memory card. If you are going to download a lot of themes, ringtones etc. you should get an 8GB mem card for your BB.
    I work for T-Mobile and this is a constant issue that I hear from customers. That is why I always suggest a memory card.
    Best,
    Nikilette
    FYI themes are saved to the device memory. But yes you do need a memory card for pics, ringtones, etc. If your device has slowed down a lot you probably don't have enough file free memory. Here's a link for that.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...le+free+memory
    Last edited by mwdb4au; 03-01-09 at 10:22 PM.
    03-01-09 10:18 PM
    sorry im new whats a sigline??? where can i see the themes for 8320
    05-23-09 07:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD