Hey guys!!

The thing I hate the most from switching themes over and over is that when I swap themes, I have to re-organize the apps the way I want them, and hide etc...

is there a way to prevent this?
    08-12-08 01:26 PM
    I think that once you have your theme's icons set up, they will remain that way for the next time you use it

I honestly only use a handful of themes, but that is what I have found...
    08-12-08 01:27 PM
    I think that once you have your theme's icons set up, they will remain that way for the next time you use it

I honestly only use a handful of themes, but that is what I have found...
    You are correct. Set it up once and your good...
    08-12-08 01:28 PM
    yeah once I use a theme, it saves it, but when I switch to a new one, i have to configure it every time!
    08-12-08 01:29 PM
    When you load a new theme, you have to configure it. Yes... that is correct
    08-12-08 01:32 PM
    is there a way to lock the icons, so I dont have to re-config it?
    08-12-08 01:33 PM
    all themes are different, so no....
    08-12-08 01:36 PM
    I am not sure what you are looking for here...

You load some third party themes onto your device. Once you use a theme and set it up to your liking, the settings remain unless you uninstall it from the device (or change to a different theme, because the set-up is independent inbetween themes)

Any new theme needs to be configured to your liking. So, if you load "Theme A" and set it up and then you load "Theme B", you will need to set that one up as well.

If you uninstall either "A" or "B" then you lose the settings for the respective theme. If you keep them installed and switch between them, the settings will remain in tact
    08-12-08 01:36 PM
    is there a way to lock the icons, so I dont have to re-config it?
    Not on a theme that has yet been (Active), no. The creator of the theme has no idea where or what you want on your home screen. At least most of them are able to be customized!
    08-12-08 01:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD