I just want to say thanks for all the help! I'm a BB newbie, and while I've only posted a handful of questions (all of which were addressed quite quickly!) the wealth of information here has helped me tremendously!

So I just wanted to say thank you to all who post here (from newbie to the professionals). This site is astounding!
    03-10-09 08:07 AM
    You're welcome.
    03-10-09 08:13 AM
    I can't remember if I ever helped you or not, but you are welcome! There is a wealth of info here I agree. I am glad that it has helped you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-09 08:18 AM
    We're cool like that!

You're welcome! In a sense, we're all newbies too! We learn something new almost everyday.

03-10-09 08:25 AM
    Crackberry has been my favorite resource. On the forums, just ignore the �that's a stupid question!� trolls like anywhere else.

03-10-09 08:25 AM
    Crackberry has been my favorite resource. On the forums, just ignore the �that's a stupid question!� trolls like anywhere else.

lol, thanks, I'll remember that!
    03-10-09 08:28 AM
    Welcome to CB! I still am learning stuff about my blackberry and I have been around since June.
    03-10-09 08:29 AM
    That's what everyone is here for..

03-10-09 09:16 AM
    I have to chime in on this post cuz I'm kind of in the same boat as the OP. I've probably been browsing the forums for a good 4 months even though I haven't posted a ton, I've been like a sponge absorbing all of the great info and resources on here! Thanks!
    03-10-09 09:53 AM
    A lot of "Thank You" threads lately. I am not sure if I like that or not. At any rate, I am glad CB has been a great help to you.
    03-10-09 09:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD