My phones been acting really strange lately. When im in the middle of texting someone the mini send menu will pop up at the bottom of the screen and automatically send the message in mid sentence. So basically ive been sending weird texts to people that dont make sense because the text automatically sends. I've tried restarting/rebooting my phone but nothing seems to work. This happens when im tryin to write a note also 'the save menu pops up and saves it even though ive only written two words'.
    Help!
    11-17-09 07:38 PM
    Has ur phone gotten wet lately?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-09 07:50 PM
    It hasn't been wet lately but a month or so ago it got wet but nothing happened. All I know is that when I hit the letter O a lot of the times it automatically sends my text
    11-17-09 08:03 PM
    I had kinda the same problem after mine took a swim. There's a little white square above ur sim if u have one anyway if its pink that means its been wet. If u take it back to the store that will be the first thing they look at. Anyway I'm rambling it took about three weeks before mine started acting up after the swim letter would hang up or would send mesg before I finished. Eventually it will die on yea better think about saving your info just incase.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-09 08:07 PM
    Thanks for your advice! Ill make sure to get it checked out
    11-17-09 08:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD