Is there a way to make JUST my text messages appear in the lil envelope Message area and my emails appear in their respective AOL or Yahoo envelopes?
    01-06-09 05:09 PM
    Yes...

1. open messages folder
    2. blackberry button and select "options"
    3. then select "general options"
    4. scroll down to "SMS and Email Inboxes"
    5. then select "separate"

...this will create a folder for each email address and keep the one for messages, hope this helps.
    01-06-09 05:12 PM
    You can seperate texts and email, open your email folder, press the menu key, select options, general options, then select seperate. I think all emails will still go to the main email folder as well as their respective provider folder.

I created a folder for my email icons and only have the main folder on my desktop and use it to manage emails.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by exelant; 01-06-09 at 05:16 PM.
    01-06-09 05:13 PM
    Hmmm I did that but the next email I got came to the Messages and AOL folder, I'm gonna quick pull it and see if that helps. Thanks for the help!
    01-06-09 05:14 PM
    exelant...guess you just wanted to get a post and disregarded it already being posted haha
    01-06-09 05:18 PM
    The advice will only seperate text messages and emails. You will still get emails in both Aol and the email folders, that's why I hide the provider folders and just use the main to work eith messages. There will be a new icon on your desktop for text messages after you seperate.

01-06-09 05:19 PM
    It didn't work They are still coming to my email and message box
    01-06-09 05:20 PM
    Good idea but then when I want to send an email from my message box how do I know what email account it will be using?
    01-06-09 05:21 PM
    Look at the time stamp brian, we were writing at the same time. I have a fairly good reputation for not padding my post count.

01-06-09 05:22 PM
    You click on your return address and a pop up will open for you to select your return addy

01-06-09 05:23 PM
    Ohhh I thought he was referring to something I did so I just ignored it haha. Thanks for the info!
    01-06-09 05:25 PM
    Exelant I was only kidding with you, hence the "haha"...

inked...once you do what I said in the SMS folder, do it again in the email folder
    01-06-09 05:26 PM
    Thank you!
    01-10-09 11:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD