Does the Curve 8320 have the feature when texting to automatically fill in the word as you type it. I had this feature on my last phone and really liked it...especially on words that you use a lot.

Thanks for the help!!
    03-20-08 09:29 PM
    No. The Curve has a full QWERTY keypad layout so it's not as necessary as phones that don't have a full QWERTY keypad such as the Pearl.
    03-20-08 09:37 PM
    I don't see why the fact that it has the QWERTY keyboard would have any affect of the phone software filling in a word. For instance, say you are typing a longer word like tomorrow... you should be able to type TOMO and then have the phone finish it off for you. Is there any 3rd party software that would allow this? It really is convenient when texting a lot.
    03-20-08 09:43 PM
    just set up auto text like i do, that way you can type tomo and hit space and it will automatically change it to tomorrow. i have tons of words set to change when i type them out, it makes texting way faster.
    03-20-08 09:49 PM
    I didn't know about having to hit the space bar... so thanks for your help with that. It just kinda sucks to have to go and add the words you use most...the typo corrects are cool though
    03-20-08 10:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD