can someone point me in the direction of instructions please. I would like to be able to read e-books on BB. is this possible?
    Thank you.
    Boo
    01-29-09 08:07 AM
    MobiPocket is a decent free one for the bb... there are a few others out there too:

Blackberry eBook Reader - Download the free Mobipocket eBook Reader software to read on your PDA and Smartphone.
    01-29-09 08:36 AM
    Thank you very much!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-09 08:38 AM
    You're berry welcome. Like I said, there are a few other readers out there you may find one that works better for you but Mobi is a good place to start.
    01-29-09 08:52 AM
    Cool, thanx.very valuable info for us newbies.
    -peace-

01-29-09 08:58 AM
    Always wise to read these forums. I never knew that so thanks from me too as I'm off to download now!

01-29-09 09:18 AM
    You can learn a ton by just wandering through these forums... Almost anything you come up against or don't understand you can be assured that someone else has been there, done that and has a solution.
    01-29-09 09:25 AM
    What file format do ebooks typically come in?

01-29-09 09:33 AM
    They come in many formats... most readers will convert them to what it needs. Most of mine are pdf and Mobi converts that to .prc.
    01-29-09 09:38 AM
    Cheers trucky - I've just realised that today. Yes I'm slow. Had a BB for a while now and I've used vlingo to view the crackberry forums but only recently started to wander around.

01-29-09 09:41 AM
    Well just downloaded the beta 6.0.0.080 so I'm off to play....

01-29-09 09:48 AM
    They come in many formats... most readers will convert them to what it needs. Most of mine are pdf and Mobi converts that to .prc.
    does it convert the pdfs on the device? if so, can this be used as a pdf reader?
    01-30-09 04:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD