When I send and recieve SMS messages, it shows the whole conversation we've had through SMS messages.

The problem is, with certain people it says "[Time] Callback number: [their name]" at the top of each of their messages. But with some people, it simply says "[Time]" above each message, making it hard to know which was said by me, compared to which was said by them.

Why is it like this?
    04-26-09 09:25 PM
    in options>SMS Text- there is area for a call back number. the ones with no number may have removed the number. Also and this is a maybe, if they are not in your address book the name may not show
    04-26-09 09:35 PM
    you can also make it to where they arent "threaded" like that, go to options>sms and set number previous to 0 or 1
    04-26-09 09:39 PM
    in options>SMS Text- there is area for a call back number. the ones with no number may have removed the number. Also and this is a maybe, if they are not in your address book the name may not show
    Hmmm, guess that makes sense. So basically it moreso depends on how they have THEIR phone set up, its nothing to do with mine
    04-26-09 09:57 PM
    I would say so
    04-26-09 10:01 PM
    Well thank you for making me open my eyes
    04-26-09 10:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD