Hi all. I am a newbie and I am slowly working my way through all of the features of my BB. I still have not found solutions to a few of my questions.

I was wondering if it is possible to add a signature to my text messages and also the cute little smilies that I used to be able to add with my other phone. I realize it is a pretty trivial request, but I miss sending the smilies to my son and I really liked the *my name here* signature I had at the end of my text messages. I love my BB and would not trade it for the world. It is a Curve 8330 and I still have not found a name for her yet. Any suggestions for that also? My former phone was a Pink Venus, her name was Zena.

Have a great day everyone!
    05-27-09 12:33 AM
    Welcome to CB!

As far as a signature goes, it's not possible to add one, but there are workarounds. Take a look at this: http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...utotext-38096/

As far as smilies go, there are some in BlackBerry Messenger, but not in SMS. You'll have to stick to typing out " :-) or :* " etc...
    05-27-09 12:37 AM
    Wow! Thank you. I followed the link and already have my signature set up. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    05-27-09 12:54 AM
    As far as the "smilies" are concerned there is an app called Berricons check it out...

Berricons - TEXT Emoticons for BlackBerry - Communication & Internet BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store
    05-27-09 06:55 AM
    These posts are outstanding. Crackberry lovers have made these BB's into "open source" smartphones ...making them more and more versatile and valuable.
    05-27-09 08:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD