Is there a way you can send text messages to multiple people on your contact list?? So far I have only been able to send one text at a time and I am used to saying hello to just about everyone at the same time.
    09-16-09 07:00 PM
    ya left click and select "add recipient"
    09-16-09 07:09 PM
    LOL hope that was a joke because how do you left click?
    09-16-09 07:12 PM
    Hit the menu/BB button.
    Off topic. This is the 3rd time I've tried to post this. Op mini 5 is not impressing me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-09 07:18 PM
    when you're composing your new text message to the person you want to send it to, to add another recipent hit your BB key, scroll down till you see ADD RECIPIENT
    09-16-09 08:49 PM
    when you're composing your new text message to the person you want to send it to, to add another recipent hit your BB key, scroll down till you see ADD RECIPIENT
    Thanks you so much!!!
    09-17-09 01:49 PM
    Thanks you so much!!!
    Yeah anytime
    09-17-09 03:18 PM
    Hey that's exactly what I said to do left click ...IE bb button...good grief lol

09-17-09 09:39 PM
    Hey that's exactly what I said to do left click ...IE bb button...good grief lol

But i spelled it out for the user so they would understand
    09-17-09 10:33 PM
    Thanks!! You guys have been a big help
    09-17-09 10:37 PM
    I'm still experiencing trouble with texting while on a call. Has anyone come across a possible solution? With me its hit or miss. Sometimes I'm able to send a text while on a call and at other times I get the red 'x'. So frustrating!!

10-28-09 02:34 AM
    I was always always told as a small child to rtfm. It really does help. Not flaming you or anything, but you could of really figured this on your own.

10-28-09 04:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD