I recently got a BB 8330, from Verizon. I get text messages now, that came in fine on my previous phone (Razr with Sprint) from the same sender, but now come in garbled. Here is a sample of what comes in:

"%FRYYRI!h,L-wD6'xr{....

And so on. Looks like the message is being shredded or something.

Anyone else see anything like this? I searched the forums and didn't find anything like it. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!
    10-09-08 01:20 PM
    I have the same problems with mine but with email instead of texts. No one seems to know what or why it happens. I took it to the store and they said they never heard of it happening before. If you find out what causes it or how to fix it, let me know!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-08 02:15 PM
    If they add a preloaded picture or smiley to the text it'll come as code. I think its enhanced sms or something but the 8330 doesn't support it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-08 02:42 PM
    I am having the same problem with my brand new Blackberry Q10. Never had it with my Blackberry Torch that was 3+ years old. Very frustrating that no one seems to know a solution, including Blackberry Tech Support or AT&T Customer Service. Anyone have any ideas for a solution to try?
    07-02-14 06:18 PM
    Wrong forum

Posted via CB10
    07-19-14 09:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD