Weird problem. My theme shows when I've gotten a new text message and who it's from on the home screen. When I read/reply to the message it dissapears off of the screen.

Yesterday I got a text from someone and after reading it, replying to it, and deleting it, It still won't clear off of my home screen.

Here's the real weird part. If I go into the messages application that message doesn't exist. If i highlight that message from the home screen and select it it opens the message, even when I choose to delete it from there it doesn't go away.

Any ideas?
    06-26-08 08:16 AM
    Try to pull the battery out and restart your BB.
    06-26-08 08:19 AM
    I would first try a battery pull...

If that does not resolve it, then:

1)backup to DM
    2)wipe handheld
    3)restore from DM

Hope that helps!!

Welcome to CrackBerry!
    06-26-08 08:20 AM
    I have the same problem.
    Did you ever get it resolved.
    Thanks,
    06-26-08 04:26 PM
    I have this problem as well. A battery pull will clear it but it just happens again. Has anyone found a solution to this?
    06-30-08 12:49 PM
    i also am experiencing this problem. need a solution. i'm starting to get very annoyed with it.
    06-30-08 01:20 PM
    Weird problem. My theme shows when I've gotten a new text message and who it's from on the home screen. When I read/reply to the message it dissapears off of the screen.

Yesterday I got a text from someone and after reading it, replying to it, and deleting it, It still won't clear off of my home screen.

Here's the real weird part. If I go into the messages application that message doesn't exist. If i highlight that message from the home screen and select it it opens the message, even when I choose to delete it from there it doesn't go away.

Any ideas?

What theme are you using? I had that problem when I installed a theme on my device a while ago. I got rid of the theme, did a battery pull and haven't had the problem since.
    06-30-08 02:20 PM
    Or... have any of you tried the advice I posted?? Nobody seemed to leave any feedback that they had. That should work as well... if not, get rid of the theme or use another one.
    06-30-08 02:25 PM
    Or... have any of you tried the advice I posted?? Nobody seemed to leave any feedback that they had. That should work as well... if not, get rid of the theme or use another one.
    yes i have tried that, i still end up with stuck messages. I have found one temporary solution, and that is to go to message options--> General options --> and change the message seperation away from theme controlled, this seems to force it to update.
    06-30-08 06:54 PM
    I found a solution. go on message>options>scroll all the way down to where it says keep messages either combined separated, or theme controlled. when i had this problem, and i went on options, it showed that it was on theme controlled. i simply switched it to Combined, and all day today, i had no more problems. so try that guys. see if it works, because it definitely worked on my 8310.
    07-01-08 10:12 PM
    I Think someone said that the At&t Today theme has this issue but if you switch to the Dimension today you wont have the same issue hope this helps
    07-01-08 10:28 PM
    You're mj. It does help if you switch it to zen. But me personally, the Today theme/plus is my all time favorite.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-08 10:31 PM

Any ideas?

I've had the same problem a few times before. I usually just turn off my BB and turn it back on, and that always fixes it... Don't really know what the problem is, but it's easily fixable.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-08 10:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD