Does anybody know why sometimes my text will auto delete? i already checked my options and they are set to delete 30days after opened but they all delete every couple of days and this started happening. You know why dis happening?
    07-14-09 12:36 PM
    This is a very common problem due to the low onboard memory of RIM products.

The first thing you want to do is pop the battery and do a power cycle. Popping the batter is the only way it will do a full power cycle, and it is recommended you do this a couple times/week. There is also an application called 'quickpull' that will simulate the battery break, in the event you are using ottercases or other similar products.

You will also want to add an micro sd card of some sorts, and MAKE sure to save your pictures/video and music on the card, and not on the storage of the device.

With these two steps you can usually prevent any loss of email/text.

Hope it helps.
    07-14-09 12:40 PM
    also that a look at the free up memory link in my sig
    07-14-09 12:41 PM
    I have a card in my blackberry but how do i make it so that all of my media and pics and etc. go to that?
    07-14-09 12:52 PM
    Camera > MenuKey > Options > Store Pictures: = On Media Card

Also Media > MenuKey > Options > In Pictures section > Reserved Pictures Memory = 0mb

If not already set, Options > Media Card > Media Card Support = On

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 02:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD