OK so if I send a text I get 1 line from me on my BB, they reply and in the reply I can see my text and their reply and so on. Now if I keep the last text that has all the back and forth, and delete the previous, then the ones i delete are removed from the one I am keeping and I do not have all the back and forth. Hope this makes sense - is there anyway to keep it without keeping the 5 or 6 prior text?
    04-24-10 08:58 PM
    You will just have to delete them one at I time as far as I know.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-10 10:05 PM
    Try this go into options then sms text and go down to number of previous items and change that to 1 or 0 and see if that is what you are looking for.
    04-24-10 10:14 PM
    GoFast - tx but that only shows 1 text not the running text
    04-25-10 07:22 AM
    If I understand you correctly, the answer is no, you may not delete any of the previous texts of you won't see them in your "running conversation" with a certain person. If you save all of them and then backup your phone...you can delete ALL the texts and then read the backup file (with special software) and keep that as kind of an archive of the chat back and forth.

Is that what you were asking?
    04-25-10 07:47 AM
    FLN ok I see what you are asking now I had to read that a few times and like jaydee said that's the only way I know of or have herd for that matter is to read the backups on your computer

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-10 01:20 AM
    i have no idea what you were trying to say ...lol
    04-26-10 11:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD