Hi,

Hoping someone can help me sort this please. My alarm is set for 7am. It had been going off at that time, but for no apparent reason, the other day it went off at 7.45, then at 8am & this morn went off at 7.30! Lucky I still have my trusty old Nokia to rely on to wake me up, but what's going on??

I've checked, double & triple checked the time, the timezone, the alarm time & settings. I've upgraded the firmware to latest on the weekend, but it still did it today....???
    08-09-10 06:47 PM
    I hate the alarm that came with the phone.

download BBSmart Alarms Pro

it's much better. You can set multiple alarms, set snoozes, pick days you want it to go off, etc.
    08-09-10 07:41 PM
    Thanks. I'll give that a try!
    08-09-10 10:35 PM
    Hi,

Hoping someone can help me sort this please. My alarm is set for 7am. It had been going off at that time, but for no apparent reason, the other day it went off at 7.45, then at 8am & this morn went off at 7.30! Lucky I still have my trusty old Nokia to rely on to wake me up, but what's going on??

I've checked, double & triple checked the time, the timezone, the alarm time & settings. I've upgraded the firmware to latest on the weekend, but it still did it today....???
    What model BB do you have? What OS are you running on it? If it's a 8330, I may be able to help.
    08-10-10 08:48 AM
    Oh, sorry! 8310 o/s 4.5.0.187 platform 2.7.0.109

I installed the app 'My Alarm' yesterday to replace the other. Checked it yesterday, working fine, but it didn't go off at all this morn.

BTW, I did have the auto on/off selected - should have turned itself on at 6am way before the alarm tho. I've disabled that tho, in case it's the prob.
    08-10-10 06:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD