i love the fact that i have been able to get rid of so many other electronics because the curve does it all! music, vids, txt, bbm, web..you get the picture!!! oh, and its the most reliable device ive ever owned for all that it does...no 2 to 3 battery pulls a day for meeeee!
    04-08-09 06:49 AM
    its real cool
    04-08-09 01:04 PM
    its my life. email/sms/aim/bbm, etc...

also, the fact that you can pretty much customize everything to your liking... i change my background at least once a day.
    04-08-09 02:22 PM
    I love the instant email. I wake up in the middle of the night and what's the first thing I reach for? You got it. It's also my alarm clock and even some days... shower companion! You know you have a problem when you have to read a text in the shower or it will eat away at you!
    04-08-09 03:03 PM
    I have some friends who text/read texts in the shower. I am way to scared to try it though, because if my phone were to break, a major piece of my life would be gone. to risky.
    04-08-09 04:03 PM
    What's cool about the Curve? I'm reading and posting on CB while me and the wife are eating out waiting on our food.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-09 05:30 PM
    New to the Curve and loving BBM!

04-08-09 09:51 PM
    New to the Curve and loving BBM!

Same here. Gets you through those boring days at work!!
    04-08-09 10:11 PM
    I love mine because my movies, brickbreaker, and golf game help me survive college.
    What golf game do you play? That is one thing I have been wanting to get on my phone (Besides Oregon Trail which I see is available in the BB Appworld store)?
    04-08-09 10:49 PM
    par 72 golf lite.

it only has 3 holes to play, but it's still fun.
    04-08-09 11:40 PM
    You can change the color of the housing & trackball to suit your own personal style. I can't wait to install my new housing this weekend!
    04-08-09 11:52 PM
    I love my 8330. Its the fact that i can do everything from this device. Its my all in one device. Web, music, GPS (giving me problems since day one but it works half *** for me), all my messengers, e-mail, games. Its just my lil buddy. Its always good waking up in the morning, grabbing my Curve and reading my e-mails and messages.
    04-09-09 12:26 AM
    it floats.. try it if you dont believe me
    its like a good book/movie.. it can keep you entertained for hours.
    04-09-09 02:08 AM
    Aside from everything everyone has already mentioned, it adjuncted my need for a new mp3 player (since my old one was the size of a cinderblock and 6 years old... Oh that and I didn't wanna break down and join the ipod cult just yet). Now my minimalist approach is complete. No more backpack of electronics to haul around the city, to and fro work!

04-09-09 03:09 AM
    zoohowse, I think you could use some Blackberry 101 time.

BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com

There is a lot of information in this well put together series for people who are new to Blackberrys.
    Thanks for the help!
    04-11-09 05:19 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD