OperaMini
    You need to set the TCP/APN setting to the correct parametrs for T-Mobile, UK.

Get the APN setttings here http://www.operamini.com/help/connect/ and put them into your phone in Options, Advanced Options, TCP.

JiveTalk
    No idea, sorry, I don't use it.
    05-14-08 12:00 AM
    Just got a 8320 to use on T-Mobile UK and having some issues:

1. I couldn't get Opera Mini to install as it said it couldn't connect to the internet even though BB Browser does. I got the APN settings off T-Mobile UK and it works now, however when Opera Mini functions, BB Browser doesn't! It is a bit of a pain as Opera Mini doesn't seem to allow or notice OTA links whereas BB Browser does. Is there a way to get both to work or even just get Opera Mini to detect OTA links?

2. I have installed Jivetalk and I get a URL paramater error and doesn't work even if I remove or keep the APN settings I have?
    05-14-08 05:59 AM
    As mentioned in my post Opera Mini is working with the TM UK APN settings but when that works BB Browser doesn't which is a pain as Opera Mini doesn't recognise OTA download pages.

Also, when replying to email (I'm using BIS) my signature goes right to the bottom of a message I reply to, how can I get it to be positioned in the right place, instead of right at the bottom of a replied email?
    05-15-08 05:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD