The BB gives me the option to snooze a task for up to 30 mins (Tasks list --> Options --> Snooze --> Choose: None,1,5,10,15,30 mins)

But, is it possible to snooze it for more than 30 mins? Or to select the snooze time separately for each task (instead of having to use the same previously-set snooze time for all tasks) when the reminder window pops up (as is Outlook)?

I know it's not a big deal, and that I can always open the task to edit it, and reschedule it accordingly. But just wondering if there's a workaround for this. Thanks
    11-14-08 03:34 PM
    So I guess it's not possible What about a 3rd party software/freeware?
    11-15-08 01:06 PM
    I don't think so unfortunately.
    11-15-08 02:17 PM
    Yeah, I thought so. Not a big deal anyway. But wanted to ask in case I was missing an obvious option somewhere
    11-15-08 04:04 PM
    I use ToDoMatrix for my task/project management, since it critical to my sanity and job performance and the standard Task application was just not going to cut it. It's not cheap nor the greatest visual program, but does work very well. You can snooze all reminders together (when in a meeting, etc.)upto a couple of hours or you can snooze individual tasks upto 6 weeks. Doesn't sync with Outlook Tasks. You can trial and see if it would work for your needs.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-08 07:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD