Hey. I was just wondering if there was an app for talking caller id. I tried google but nothing. So give me the scoop.
    01-12-10 08:13 PM
    I just use custom ringtones to distinguish my in-callers, however, you might be on to something. I haven't heard of anything like that, but I'll keep looking. Interesting... Very interesting...
    01-13-10 03:35 AM
    01-13-10 03:40 AM
    If you got the Jawbone Icon earpiece it anounces the number thats calling you. Surely it wouldnt be so hard to make a app to do the same, im pretty supprised no one has done this yet (that I know of).
    03-23-10 05:42 AM
    Google "AT&T Labs Text To Speech." This app will create ringtones using human voices. You can then assign the ringtone to each number in your address book.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-10 06:12 AM
    voxtonepro.com has been doing just this for years. You can make custom professionally recorded ringtones that will annouce anything you type in, then you can set as your caller ID tones.
    11-11-10 12:14 PM
    I found one on google, I can't post a link because I'm a noob but I just searched free blackberry apps, it was under appworld / blackberry.
    11-14-10 07:44 PM
    I found one on google, I can't post a link because I'm a noob but I just searched free blackberry apps, it was under appworld / blackberry.
    11-14-10 08:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD