I have a bb 8330 and I noticed that it takes forever to send pictures, and I mean forever. Probably about 2 minutes. Dont let me send more than one mms or email with pics at a time because it may take about 10 minutes for them all to send. This has never happened with my old palm centro, where sending a pic was instant. Just curious if something is wrong with my device, or is this normal.
    02-27-10 07:44 AM
    If you don't have a good signal that could make it take longer. I will say that I have noticed a huge lag in performance in the last few months. Yesterday, it took 15 min for a BBM message to get delivered. I realize that there have been some outages but it's getting old. I waited about 10 minutes in a store to load a web page. I am not very impressed with its performace lately. Not sure what is going on. The droid is looking better and better.......
    02-27-10 07:59 AM
    I waited about 10 minutes in a store to load a web page. I am not very impressed with its performace lately. Not sure what is going on. The droid is looking better and better.......
    Color me curious. If you don't know what is going on, why do you think a Droid will solve the problem?
    02-27-10 08:16 AM
    Color me curious. If you don't know what is going on, why do you think a Droid will solve the problem?
    Good call, I do not think it is the device more than the network.
    02-27-10 08:20 AM
    Is it possible that there have been upgrade to the networks and the processor in the phone is too slow to communicate over the network at times or something along those lines? The newer phones have faster processors that may enable them to utilize the network more efficiently. I'm just throwing it out there. Don't get me wrong, I love the phone but it is just taking too long to communicate over the network or maybe it is the network. I think any phone, droid or otherwise, with newer technology, will enable a user to get more out of the network.
    02-27-10 08:33 AM
    Signal, memory available, etc.
    02-27-10 10:12 AM
    Check the settings of ur pics. If its set to superfine the you are sending pics that are over 500kb's in size. Changin it to fine will decrease the file size to 100kbs. I figured this out recently with the assistance of the Crackberry Nation !! :-).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-10 02:55 PM
    ok thanks everyone. @jorger81, I will try to decrease the quality. Hope that helps. To everyone else, I do think it may be the phone because 3 months ago I had been using the centro for over 2 yrs and never had a problem, and Ive been on the same network (sprint)
    02-27-10 04:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD