Unsupported Browser

Anybody know what model that is? It's not in the description..

Thanks.
    12-16-08 12:35 AM
    I believe it's the 8320...and when I bought mean and was doing research I was almost sure it says that on T-Mobiles site.
    12-16-08 01:04 AM
    Nope...your right T-Mobiles site says nothing there. Some google searches helped me out cause I knew the AT&T one didn't have Wifi.
    12-16-08 01:05 AM
    yeah i gave the link up top but it says "unsupported browser" for me. dunno why.

thanks.
    12-16-08 01:13 AM
    nevermind i found out its the 8320 because the others don't have wifi.
    12-16-08 01:15 AM
    It is definetely the 8320 - it rocks!
    12-16-08 11:51 AM
    Agreed. I'm liking it lots. I couldn't not get a phone with Wifi. I had to switch carriers. AT&T wasn't carrying the wifi Curve when my contract was up and I just couldn't let myself get sucked into that pop culture called iphone.
    12-16-08 12:19 PM
    Agreed. I'm liking it lots. I couldn't not get a phone with Wifi. I had to switch carriers. AT&T wasn't carrying the wifi Curve when my contract was up and I just couldn't let myself get sucked into that pop culture called iphone.
    I'm thinking of dropping Verizon and getting the 8320.
    12-16-08 02:06 PM
    Do it! Thought I hear Verison coverage is really good. I've never been on Verison. I noticed some loss in coverage in my switch from AT&T and T-Mobile, but that's mostly been in basements of buildings and on the open road in the midwest where there is nothing. Anytime I'm in a decent sized town it's been fine. I also realized today that when I'm at work and I have my phone sitting on a popcorn tin I have three bars...I take it off and no service...haha.
    12-16-08 02:13 PM
    of course Verizon has better coverage, they use cdma while att and tmobile use gsm.

i don't really care if i have two or three more bars on verizon than tmobile as long as im still getting service. i live in the city so im pretty much covered.

plus tmobile's rates are better.
    12-16-08 02:18 PM
    It is an 8320, the Hotspot compatibility is a give away.

It is identical to my Curve, except for the colour of the plastic pieces.
    12-16-08 02:39 PM
    I'm thinking of dropping Verizon and getting the 8320.
    Good for you- the iphone is a joke. Meant for show rather than performance and reliability. The iphone is AT&T's version of the Tmobile sidekick- it's only used by a certain age group and demographic: mostly over-privileged teeny boppers and wanna-be executives. Oh a lot of the loser "celebrities" use them too- another reason I won't buy one. Celebrities are overpaid and useless. Blackberry 4 Life

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-08 03:19 PM
    Another question guys, how come when the first curve came out (8310) it didn't have wifi, then the 8320 came out and it did have wifi. finallly the 8330 came out and it didn't have wifi.

why would they give wifi in the 8320 and then drop it on the 8330?
    12-16-08 03:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD