Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default T-Mobile 8320 Hour Glass

I keep getting the hour glass in the middle of my screen and it takes a minute or two before it goes away and then I can use my phone, sometimes I even have to do a battery pull.

Anyone having the same issues.
    T-Mobile 8320
    v4.5.0.81

Thanks in advance
    Lance
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    7,860 Global Posts
    PIN
    TO BEANER

Usually the Facebook app is the culprit. That is unless your low on memory! Check your File Free status, go to Options>>Status, you should have over 12,000,000 free bytes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Default No Facebook app

I don't have facebook loaded and I uninstalled myspace. I am still getting the hour glass and doing the battery pull.

Seriously thinking of switching to Verizon, but I was told that my T-mobile 8320 will NOT work on the verizon system, is it true?

Lance
    Mr. X

Global Posts
    13,901 Global Posts
    PIN
    T of beer please!

Quote Originally Posted by lance_lie View Post
    I don't have facebook loaded and I uninstalled myspace. I am still getting the hour glass and doing the battery pull.

Seriously thinking of switching to Verizon, but I was told that my T-mobile 8320 will NOT work on the verizon system, is it true?

Lance
    It's true, T-Mo is GSM and Verizon is CDMA, so even if you unlock your phone it's a no go.
    A little obsessive...
    CrackBerry User

PIN

i get it once in a while, it kinda gets on my nerves, but battery pull usually solves this problem
    26260521 is the PIN, feel free to add me!
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    7,860 Global Posts
    PIN
    TO BEANER

Quote Originally Posted by lance_lie View Post

Lance
    The carrier wouldn't make a difference with your problem! Its probably an app or theme that you have loaded that is causing this. But also can be due to low memory. What is your File Free status under Options>>Status?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com