I just got my BB Curve about 3 days ago and I love it. I have unlimited texting, but I was wondering how much unlimited internet usage would be for Att customers. What do you guys pay for unlimited internet on your BB?

Thanks
    01-01-09 09:56 PM
    Text, picture messaging and other services - | Wireless from AT&T, formerly Cingular
    Second row on left side for BlackBerry plans -- it's $30 for personal BlackBerry
    01-01-09 09:58 PM
    I pay $50 for unlimited data package. This is on top of the unlimited text and all other charges including 450 rollover min I don't even come close to using. My bill is about $100/mo after my firefighter/police "discount" which is a joke because they give you the "discount" before adding all their ridiculous fees, so it comes out to save me about $2.
    01-02-09 01:19 AM
    im on a family line so i have family unlimited text and unlimited data for my BB. I wouldn't recommend it right away [getting the data package.] For the first six months of owning a bb i didnt have internet and loved it anyway. I still could use the gps and email and download apps but it was all pay per use which most of the time turned out cheaper than $30. I will say though upon adding the plan, i use it more frequently and downloaded Google Maps which i like.
    01-02-09 09:48 AM
    I have unlimited data and definitely get my money's worth, but I google search a lot, stream radio stations, and use my gps a couple of times a week.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-09 11:00 AM
    i have att and my unlimited data plan is $30 per month. it is unlimited internet and email use, no thethering or corperate stuff included, which i dont even use.
    01-02-09 12:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD