Can someone give me a link to unlock my curve 8310 from At&t so that I can use my Tmobile sim card
    10-29-09 12:50 PM
    Can someone give me a link to unlock my curve 8310 from At&t so that I can use my Tmobile sim card

Try these guys CellUnlock.net-Unlock Your AT&T Cingular Phone by Code
    Use the coupon code "crackb50" you will 50% off!
    10-29-09 01:02 PM
    i was just wondering since someone asked, i have tmo and i have read a lot that if you use an ulocked phone some of the features wont work is that true?
    10-29-09 02:07 PM
    i was just wondering since someone asked, i have tmo and i have read a lot that if you use an ulocked phone some of the features wont work is that true?

Well I do know that if you have a 3G T-Mo Blackberry. If you unlock it, it will not work on AT&T 3G bands. T-Mo and AT&T use different bands of 3G. It will however operate on EDGE. I am currently not aware of feature loss when using an unlocked 2G Blackberry on a different carrier.
    10-29-09 02:20 PM
    i was asking because i read some things about that on here, i am sticking with tmo i just wish theyd get some good berries lol im biast with the fact verizon seems to have all the amazing ones =)
    10-29-09 03:04 PM
    i was asking because i read some things about that on here, i am sticking with tmo i just wish theyd get some good berries lol im biast with the fact verizon seems to have all the amazing ones =)
    The 9700 is coming. I'm looking forward to that one.
    10-29-09 03:14 PM
    The 9700 looks awesome!! I am anxiously waiting for it's release!
    10-29-09 04:37 PM
    I have an unlocked att 8310 that I am using on tMobile. Everything works great, you just have to change a couple of settings for data to work. The gps is unlocked and I use it with several apps. I was leary about using an unlocked phone, but I won't hesitate to use one on the future.
    10-29-09 09:40 PM
    have a verizon account right now, and have the opportunity to move from a 8830 to the curve 8310 from at&t, would i need to unlock it to get it to work as my verizon phone?
    11-12-09 12:13 PM
    if its an at&t phone i would believe it has to be unlocked. I dont think you can take one phone and have it at another company unless you unlock it, but someone posted the link to a place to unlock with a code for 50% off
    11-12-09 12:19 PM
    have a verizon account right now, and have the opportunity to move from a 8830 to the curve 8310 from at&t, would i need to unlock it to get it to work as my verizon phone?
    Only devices allowed on Verizon's network are CDMA ones. AT&T and T-Mobiles do not qualify as one. You can't even use Sprints only because Verizon is so anal about letting any foreign device they do not support onto their network.
    11-12-09 06:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD