When I go to the BlackBerry Internet Service and then use the log on name and PW I get a Please try again check your Password.

Now I set up my BB and I get e-mails but why can't I log into the site over my computer?

I also tried the set up new account pit the Pin and IMEI in. I then get unable to create account from HTML. You need to use the BB. So when I go to the BlackBerry Internet Service on my BB. I get System busy overload or some thing like that....Try another site. This has been since yesterday getting that message.

Should I not be able to use my username and PW I set for my e-mail to gain access to the BIS over the Computer?
    02-28-08 12:23 PM
    you need to setup a new username and password, its not automatically setup with the email. Go into personal email setup, creat account, and it will set you up through that.
    02-28-08 12:27 PM
    Are you using att.blackberry.com?
    02-28-08 01:21 PM
    With att you need to open medianet and the goto blackberry start. Once in there you can setup a username and password for you bis account

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-08 01:31 PM
    OK I will try that.

Yes I am using att.blackberry.com
    02-28-08 04:08 PM
    02-28-08 04:11 PM
    THANK YOU that worked and it solved the other problem of setting up my Verizon e-mail..Now to configure a filter and do G-mail and Yahoo mail...

You guys and Gals are great

Since we are on this and not to set up another topic.

Is there any thing I should do to make my Browser and sites load faster?

I looked in the Browser Options and Personal options.

For Security should I leave the Java settings unchecked.

Does it open faster in the Mobile or Desk Top mode settings.
    Last edited by Raven71; 02-28-08 at 04:26 PM.
    02-28-08 04:24 PM
    You wrote: "you can go directly to:
    BlackBerry Internet Service Login AT&T wireless services". I tried that but got an error that reads: Cannot create account. device is registered to another provider."
    Then it gives steps on how to register my device. So I did that through the hosting table and sent the message. But still nothing happened. Any suggestions?
    05-27-09 01:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD