I have been trying to remove unused languages. When I go to my Advanced Options there is no Languages in my applications. I did find it on Options and I tried to remove from there but no dice.

Does anyone know who to get rid of the unused languages on the 8310 before I have a nervous breakdown?
    05-23-08 09:41 AM
    When you first initialized your Curve, you most likely selected English (US) as your language.

When the OS is being built, it uses that setting to determine which languages are loaded. If you only selected English, that is all that gets loaded.

If you need additional language support, you can download one of the multi-language versions and add in a second language like Spanish or French. Then you will have multiple installed languages.

I have discussed this in depth in this thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/
    Last edited by Stoner; 08-19-08 at 03:56 PM.
    05-23-08 10:43 AM
    Setup Wizard.
    05-23-08 10:59 AM
    Thax for all you help Reed, I guess that I did not realize that. But U are right. Now I feel so foolish, sorry to have wasted your time.
    08-19-08 02:24 PM
    No problem, it has been three months now and you have not experienced any further problems.

I am glad you checked back in.
    08-19-08 03:55 PM
    Hello there , I am a new blackberry user . I got the curve about 3 days back and i am really happy with it . Last night i got some " EN " symbol that appears on the top right hand side when ever i type some text . It is really driving me nuts . I do not know how to get rid of it . Some one told me that i should delete all the languages and keep English . However in my Desktop manager there is no option of deleting or adding languages . Also i went to setup wizard and selected English and the other languages did not get deleted . Please help .
    01-28-10 02:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD