Just purchased a BB. Trying to sync music from my itunes, using Dell Inspiron 1501. My computer saids my device is connected but when I go into Music Media it show "No Device Connected". As I go back to the BB Desktop manger to check sync I keep getting a message "No applications configured for syncing" Is this why no sync? If so how do I resolve? Is there another way to transfer music?
    07-04-08 01:49 PM
    are you using Blackberry Media Sync?
    07-04-08 01:52 PM
    Is this software I need to purchase? I am currently just trying to use my Windows MediaPlayer.
    07-04-08 01:55 PM
    I do not think that BB support iTunes formats. I have roumor of third party software that might though
    07-04-08 01:56 PM
    if you are using windows media player, you can just drag and drop music on to your sd card
    07-04-08 01:59 PM
    Thank you. I will do that. Do you know if there is software available?
    07-04-08 02:05 PM
    i use blackberry media sync... it syncs my iTunes over (not the DRM protected songs though)

i believe in Windows Media Player you can "add a device" (the mem. card in the berry, and sync music/playlists that way too...
    07-04-08 02:10 PM
    True. ITunes now has songs without the DRM as well. Thise will work old ones will not. But there is software out there can rip iTunes format to MP3
    07-04-08 02:16 PM
    True. ITunes now has songs without the DRM as well. Thise will work old ones will not. But there is software out there can rip iTunes format to MP3
    im sure there is...

but all mine are from CD's

*wink* *wink*
    07-04-08 02:19 PM
    I don't buy downloadable music. I buy CDs and rip to MP3. I don't trust the quality level and what not of the downloads. I am an audio buff and anything less than 256kbits/s loses sound spectrum plus its possible in transit the file gets corrupted. I think for those that did buy stuff through iTunes, now that they are conforming to DRM free as it should have been all along, should provide DRM free versions of everything everyone has already gotten.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-08 03:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD