I am having a problem getting my address book on my MacBook Pro to sync with my Curve 8310. I am using PocketMac for Blackberry ver. 1.2 I have the program set up to sync both ways but I sometimes find that all my contacts show up on my Blackberry. Am I doing something wrong. I never seemed to have any problem when I had a Palm Treo and synched with Microsoft Outlook. I don't want to go back but would appreciate any advice.
    01-17-09 10:02 AM
    Check into this.

found this info about pocketmac today. Though I would throw it out there.

Compatibility issues between PocketMac for BlackBerry smartphones and new MacBook and MacBook Pro

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doc ID : KB16342
    Last Modified : 12-02-2008
    Document Type : Support

Print this page

Environment
    PocketMac� 4.1.25 for BlackBerry� smartphones
    13" MacBook� (2.0 GHz) - MB466LL/A
    13" MacBook (2.4 GHz) - MB467LL/A
    15" MacBook� Pro (2.4 GHz) - MB133LL/A
    15" MacBook Pro (2.53 GHz) - MB134LL/A
    BlackBerry� Storm� smartphone
    SDR252536

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overview
    When trying to synchronize a BlackBerry smartphone and a new MacBook or MacBook Pro with PocketMac for BlackBerry smartphones, the following error is received:

Error1; (skipping)

The BlackBerry smartphone does not connect correctly to the Mac computer.

Resolution
    PocketMac 4.1.25

To resolve this issue, install the PocketMac 4.1.25 driver update. The driver update is available at BlackBerry - BlackBerry for Mac.

Note: The PocketMac driver update requires Apple� Mac OS� 10.4.3 or later.

Note: Make sure the BlackBerry smartphone is disconnected from the Apple� Macintosh� computer during the installation process. Restart the computer before you attempt to reconnect the BlackBerry smartphone to the Apple Macintosh computer.

Additional Information
    If PocketMac for BlackBerry smartphone is still unable to detect the BlackBerry smartphone after applying the driver update, there may be an issue with the files used while the upgrade was applied. To resolve this issue, open the Extensions folder by going to HD > System > Library > Extensions and delete the following files:

BlackBerryUSB.kext
    BlackBerryUSBDev.kext
    Make sure to restart the computer and install the PocketMac Driver update again after deleting these files.

If you are using a BlackBerry� Storm� smartphone, and are experiencing issues with connectivity after applying the PocketMac 4.1.25 Driver update, perform the following:

On the BlackBerry smartphone, navigate to the Options icon.
    In the Options menu, select Memory.
    Set the Media Transfer Protocol (MTP) option to Off.
    Set the Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected option to either Yes or Prompt.
    Save these changes.
    Remove the battery from the BlackBerry smartphone, and allow the BlackBerry smartphone to return to the home screen.
    Connect the BlackBerry smartphone to the Mac, and open the PocketMac.
    The BlackBerry smartphone should now connect successfully to the PocketMac Sync Manager Software.
    01-17-09 10:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD