All of a sudden I get an error when synching to Outlook 2002 Calendar. Using 4.5 and everything works, ie. backup etc, except it does not synch my calendar! I recieve no error code; just an error box. It worked great in the past.

Any suggestions??
    07-27-08 01:27 PM
    Try a battery reset to the device and reboot the computer. I have also heard that delteing the back file might help. I do not quite remeber where it is located, but I am sure some will be along to tell us.

I think it is in programs files>RIM, but not 100% sure. Sorry
    07-27-08 01:39 PM
    I did the battery pull many times. No change. I would be interested in the file delete you mention but also don't know where that is.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-08 01:51 PM
    Check to make sure the sync settings are correct, if so, then go to Options > Advance Options > Serrvice Book > delete the [CICAL] for each email address, then try to sync.
    07-27-08 01:58 PM
    Deleted CICAL. Still not working. I get an UNKNOWN ERROR.

What is CICAL?
    07-27-08 02:09 PM
    The calendar. Did you delete the email accounts CICAL's or the Desktop?
    07-27-08 02:18 PM
    I deleted the email accounts CICAL.

I resent my service books. I tried to synch and it still does not work. I tried to make a backup and now I get an error with that also!
    07-27-08 02:29 PM
    Reset and re-add the sync configuration in DM.
    07-27-08 02:36 PM
    This happened to me recently. No particular reason why. I tried resetting everything to no avail.

Finally I simply uninstalled DM and then re-installed it. Now everything works fine again. Never did figure out why it was happening.
    07-27-08 07:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD