I searched the forums before I posted this, so please be patient with me. I am new, and trying to sync my Outlook 2007 calendar into my calendar on the BB Curve 8330. I followed the setup wizard through the BB Device Manager, but the appointments on the Outlook calendar are not showing up on the BB. Any suggestions or assistance would be much appreciated.

Glenn
    02-10-09 04:04 PM
    You may have to set your bb default calendar. Options - Advanced Options - Default Services.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 04:38 PM
    Thanks for your reply. I followed your steps, but it will not allow me to make a choice for the calendar (CICAL) Currently shows my hotmail account as the default. Anyone have a suggestion?
    02-11-09 01:40 PM
    I migrated from the Outlook Calendar and started using Google Sync with Gmail. It's wireless, automatic and very reliable.
    02-11-09 02:03 PM
    Are you using BIS or BES? If you're using BES you have to turn off the wireless sync if you have it connected to your pc with a usb cable.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-09 02:09 PM
    Still new, but I was just sync'n with the USB cable via the DM. I continued to search and found several pieces of information from different BB phone posts in this forum that I put together and I think I have it licked. The biggest issue was the default service was stuck on my hotmail account. I deleted that CICAL service book, ensured that there was 2 way communication in the initial sync setup, and now the calendar has transferred what I had intended. Good thing so many folks on here are willing to share.
    02-11-09 02:20 PM
    Cool, glad you figured it out & got it working
    02-11-09 02:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD