Hi Smart People!
    I have a curve 8330 and was messing with my google calendar the other day creating multiple calendars within my personal calendar. For example, I have a calendar for each of 3 jobs, social events, etc. When I did a sync after that it only gave me one of my calendars (the original calendar that everything USED to be on but now only has social events). I looked in setting on my BB and in gmail and can't figure out where the problem is. Does anyone have any ideas of how to get all of my calendars to show up on my BB?
    10-06-09 02:10 PM
    Hi Smart People!
    I have a curve 8330 and was messing with my google calendar the other day creating multiple calendars within my personal calendar. For example, I have a calendar for each of 3 jobs, social events, etc. When I did a sync after that it only gave me one of my calendars (the original calendar that everything USED to be on but now only has social events). I looked in setting on my BB and in gmail and can't figure out where the problem is. Does anyone have any ideas of how to get all of my calendars to show up on my BB?
    open google sync go to options. At the bottom you will see sync these calenders. Check the ones you want
    10-07-09 02:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD