- CrackBerry Newbie
- 3 Posts
Sync with Lotus Notes stalls out
I am using a BB Curve 8320 with Lotus Notes 8.0.2 and BB Desktop software. I sync my LN Calendar with my BB on a regular basis.
I recently had to reimage my hard drive and reinstall the desktop manager, but it had been working fine.
Yesterday I went to sync and it stalled out at record 3250 ("Getting status information from Notes Calendar / Read 3250 records" The green sync line is pulsing but not moving. I have left it doing this for 2+ hours with no progress. I hit the cancel button and it will change to "cancelling..." but nothing else changes. I need to go to the Task manager to close out the desktop manager.
This problem repeats itself, always stalling out at the same record 3250. Obviously, this means I haven't been able to sync up for almost 2 days and so my eyelids are starting to turn inside out.
- By ctbuckeye in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-17-12, 04:43 PM
- By sbelsky in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-09, 03:59 PM
- By Starvision in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 2Last Post: 01-09-09, 02:38 PM
- By kyle1745 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 3Last Post: 09-03-08, 01:38 PM
- By SLVR6 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-08, 11:18 AM