Hey everyone,

I currently use iCal and Address book on my MacBook to maintain my schedule and appointments. I want to be able to sync my iCal and Address Book wirelessly and automatically with my iPod Touch and my Blackberry. I heard that google sync would work the best, but I'm just wondering people's opinions. I want to know if there is a way for it to all be "push" instead of "pull", because I obviously don't want to waste battery life by constantly checking google cal to see if there are updates when there isn't.

Thanks
    02-11-09 08:06 AM
    I also have set up the Mac-Google-Blackberry sync for calendars and contacts, and I was wondering how to best minimize battery usage on my Bb AND Mac... would it be best to just limit the number of syncs per day?
    02-11-09 09:13 AM
    I use MobileMe for Touch/Mac syncing and Missing Sync for BB to Mac. I generally enter whatever appointments I take on the BB, so there isn't a pressing need to update the Mac until I'm back at home.

Now, if only MobileMe would push to a BB, it might actually be worth the money!
    02-11-09 09:24 AM
    Yea I wish Mobile Me would work with it, then yea it totally would be worth it! But I'm not sure! I mean I thought the google help pages said it supported "Push" but my iTouch just says it only supports pull... is this just a feature that is spreading across accounts and hasn't been fully activated yet?
    02-11-09 05:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD