After adding a new app to my Bb, I seemed to have lost the e-mail sync between my Bb Handheld and my e-mail account, i.e. I receive an e-mail, read it, and when I want to Delete it, I get a pop up confirmation message that reads: Delete? or Cancel? when I used to get: Delete on Mailbox and Handheld?, but not anymore, so now I have to enter my Mailbox once in a wile to delete the messages manually. I have tried resending service books, checked the box for e-mail sync between Handheld and Mailbox at the Bb Start Page, but nothing till, any info on the subject?
    10-12-08 03:20 PM
    Have you rebooted your device? Alt-R.Shft-Del? Or done a battery pull (make a backup first)? If you remove the new app and reboot, does that restore your full email functionality? What is the app?
    10-12-08 03:51 PM
    Yes, I rebooted the device, did a Bat Pull, and nothing, Yahoo IM app.
    10-12-08 03:55 PM
    Hmm...a forum search turned up another person with Yahoo and an email problem. sunkast told that person to resend their service books. The OP hasn't responded yet to say if that solved his problem. I didn't find anything else that seemed relevant.
    10-12-08 05:38 PM
    Thanks, I will try resending svc B. again, if it does not work, I am going to update the OS, currently running in vs. 4.2.2.170
    10-12-08 05:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD