I have a real dumb question here, but what is the correct way to have more than 1 app open and to switch between them? Say I have my browser open, I want to get to my passwords or messages, how should I back out, without closing the app view what I need and then back to the browser? I told you it was a dumb question! Thanks
    02-12-09 04:41 PM
    Menu > Switch Applications or hold the alt key and hit escape to bring up the list of running apps or switch to the home screen to launch another.
    02-12-09 04:43 PM
    Press the red end call button. That will take you back to the app screen and you can open another app. Using your example: You go to wap.crackberry.com in the browser and you need to log in. You press the end call button, open password keeper, copy your password, press the end call button, open the browser and paste your password in the box I also keep one of my side keys set to "application switcher" so I can pop back and forth between open apps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 04:47 PM
    Cool thanks where is the escape key?

02-12-09 04:56 PM
    The best way is to press ALT and then the back button (the one with the arrow next to the end call button). That will toggle you between apps like ALT+TAB does on the PC.
    02-12-09 05:09 PM
    Hey cool! I didn't know that thatll save me some time thanks guys

02-12-09 05:32 PM
    I just assigned the application switcher to my left convenience key
    02-12-09 06:00 PM
    Yea... I just learned about the alt+back thing... helps out alot because I tend to just hit the end key when in the apps, which doesn't close them. This way.. I just hit the alt+back and close out each app.
    02-12-09 06:01 PM
    Cool thanks where is the escape key?
    The curved arrow key to the right of your trackball.

02-12-09 06:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD