I switched from the WE to the Curve today and did a device swap on the desktop but it seems like I'm not getting emails, or the browser functions aren't working as fast as they should. I had my service books sent, but what am I missing? Also, my Enterprise Activation is not activated and its asking me for a password, but my the one I used to originally activate my work accounts expired after 48 hours. Do I need my admin to give me another one? Thanks,
    09-07-08 03:27 PM
    Each device requires to be reactivated on a BES. Also make sure they did not change your data from the 44.95 to 29.99. The data plan needs to have the 44.95 plan. Yes to get the Pasword for the enterprise activation will need to be gotten from your IT.

If you have BIS email as well then you need to login to the BIS and change the pin and ESN number there, so the BIS will know where to deliver the mail
    09-07-08 03:38 PM
    I switched from the WE to the Curve today and did a device swap on the desktop but it seems like I'm not getting emails, or the browser functions aren't working as fast as they should. I had my service books sent, but what am I missing? Also, my Enterprise Activation is not activated and its asking me for a password, but my the one I used to originally activate my work accounts expired after 48 hours. Do I need my admin to give me another one? Thanks,
    Just a quick question... Is your IT dept. aware you had made the switch? Did they authorize it? (just curious) ;-)
    09-07-08 03:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD