Welcome to CB CMALL,

If you are going to sync two device to one PC and do not want the same data to sync, login to Windows as two different users. Then you will each have your own Outlook profile.
    Ty~ I didnt even think of this as an option. Probably because I am the only one on my computer.
    08-10-08 12:07 AM
    There isn't an issue, just a difference of opinion about when to stop an unwanted visitor to one's space. I though I gave fairly good advice in a couple of instances and was quoted twice, Lex. I was just trying to be helpful.
    X~ Not one time did I say you werent trying to help. I quote to reference the post I am talking about. w/O quotes, it can become a little confusing. We all have differences of opinion and I appreciate that you voice yours.
    08-10-08 12:17 AM
    Sorry, I've had a long day Lex. Think maybe I'll retreat to a little reading and time with my dog.
    08-10-08 12:22 AM
    i hate that we can't store games on microSD, i think that needs to be enabled in future BB's
    08-10-08 02:30 AM
    Sorry, I've had a long day Lex. Think maybe I'll retreat to a little reading and time with my dog.
    It's all good; no harm done!!
    08-10-08 02:33 AM
    i hate that we can't store games on microSD, i think that needs to be enabled in future BB's
    This is the one thing I miss about the Treo; the fact that apps can be run from the card. Having a Curve gives enough device memory that I dont worry about the apps thats on it.
    On the other hand, I am not always near a charger, so games and things like that I'd rather play on the real device; like a PSP. For movies, I much prefer my iPod Touch. I know most people are looking for that all-in-1 device, but I think each device has specific uses so I going to use them.
    08-10-08 02:36 AM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD