Eventually you'll get the ICONS back, service books, as long as you dont install these ones, you are fine, when you see them appear, hide them, out of sight out of mind.
    03-11-09 03:22 PM
    Yeah you delete facebook you will have much less issues, I did at least. It causes many issues for some, while others never have an issue - go figure.
    dumb question - i see the facebook icon on my main screen, yet it is NOT listed under options / applications, nor do i see it on BBerry desktop app loader ?
    i occ. get te same hourglass issues and wonder HOW do i remove the facebook (if it's even really THERE ?? )
    thanx
    03-11-09 04:00 PM
    If its not listed in your applications, its not installed, so thats not the hourglass cause for you, its just the icon, not installed, sent thru service books by the carrier, you can hide the icon.
    03-11-09 04:17 PM
    My issue is what's the point of putting these apps on the bb if its going to slow and mess up the phone. Makes it pointless if its easier to use thru the mobile. But my case was the facebook. That app sucks anyways.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 05:11 PM
    If its not listed in your applications, its not installed, so thats not the hourglass cause for you, its just the icon, not installed, sent thru service books by the carrier, you can hide the icon.
    thanx ! figgered as such but this is reassuring. hid it I did !
    03-11-09 10:47 PM
    have you tried a different theme??? i know i have a similar problem when running certain themes
    03-11-09 11:31 PM
    Upgrade to the new OS, version .131 I had the same hourglass issue with FB on my old OS, deleted it and got 132 emails all at once. So far so good with the new OS... But it's so much better to go on the page with BB Browser, that app does suck!
    03-11-09 11:37 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD