I've got an 8310 and today out of no where it started having some problems. I can't make a call without it immediately failing, cant send or receive texts, when someone else calls me it goes to the busy signal. But yet I'm connected to a network and have bars, and can access the internet from my browser. I think I can also receive emails. I got some from Blackberry when I ran a network diagnostic.

Does anyone have ANY idea what could be wrong? This is the first time I've felt so helpless without my phone. Thanks.

P.S. Battery pull did nothing.
    08-29-09 07:17 PM
    Sounds like the radio file is messed up....I may be wrong. You could replace the radio file with another one and try that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-09 08:04 PM
    Thanks for the help. Removed the SIM a few times, eventually swapped it with my brother to make sure it wasn't the problem. It wasn't, so we swapped it back and it was golden. Mods can delete this thread if necessary.
    08-29-09 08:20 PM
    I have the same problem, my phone just all of the sudden got to where I could not check my voicemail and it wouldn't even dial it. Now when people try to call me it just gives an off the hook signal. What can I do to fix this besides take it in to the store?
    10-26-09 09:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD