As of recently I started getting "The media being played is of an unsupported format" when trying to watch youtube videos. I searched the forums but did not find any other postings about this issue. Any Suggestions to fix this?
    02-24-09 07:41 PM
    Hi

What is the OS of your phone? options>about
    02-24-09 07:43 PM
    Hi

What is the OS of your phone? options>about
    v4.3.0.127 (Platform 3.1.0.73)

I hope thats what you were looking for.
    02-24-09 08:17 PM
    You need OS 4.5 to use video on your phone. This is the issue you are having. If you wanted to upgrade the OS you can certainly do that. All the info you would need is at the top of the forum here you are on.....
    02-24-09 08:20 PM
    You need OS 4.5 to use video on your phone. This is the issue you are having. If you wanted to upgrade the OS you can certainly do that. All the info you would need is at the top of the forum here you are on.....
    Ok Thanks! I will try to update!
    02-24-09 08:35 PM
    Ok - just make sure you are comfortable with the process and your phone. If you feel up to it, its not all that hard really. The tutorial threads here are great and if you ever get stuck the CB members will always help you. The best advice is if you are not comfortable with the phone dont do it until you are. Worst case scenario is a bricked phone which is fixable

So I wish you luck however you wish to go and take care......
    02-24-09 08:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD