Hey everyone, sorry for this post but I have to vent alittle bit and I figured I would do it here. I ordered my 8330 last Friday over the phone with Sprint, used my credit card to purchase the phone, everything was very smooth. Got the phone on Tuesday and spent 3 hours on the phone with them trying to get it activated (another story all in itself). Last night when I got home from I had received a large package from Sprint, knowing that I didn't order anything I was curious to see what this was. When I opened the box I saw that they had sent me 7 Samsung m300 phones, at first I thought wow they made a big mistake, and then thought I could make some money selling all them on ebay. I figured I would do the right thing and send them back seeing as how I thought someone had paid for these and was waiting for them. So before calling CS today I decided to browse my Sprint online account and to my surprise Sprint had added 7 new lines to my account and also billed my account $600 for the phones, that I never ordered nor authorized. When I called Sprint they sent to the fraud department after the story I had told, turns out someone in Telesales had billed these to my account with out my authorization, and on top of it the phones are registered in California, I live in Connecticut, go figure. After about two hours on the phone with Sprint they told me they will take the lines off of my account and credit my bill for the charges that were applied once they receive the phones back. All in all it is pretty much resolved, but I felt like I needed to vent a little as I was very aggravated. Anyone who has Sprint and upgrades their phone may want to watch their account a little more closely in the future, although I'm this was just a fluke incident. Ok I'm getting off my soapbox now, sorry for the long winded post!
    Last edited by impy5; 07-11-08 at 02:25 PM.
    07-11-08 02:13 PM
    Passwords.......Passwords........Passwords.......r eview your bill online BETWEEN billing cycles..............

But yeah.......that drama had to suck!
    07-11-08 03:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD